We’ve been looking for you!
Everyone has unique abilities.
Use yours to make the world a brighter place.
The world needs you to be relentless. To never give up. To keep showing up every day.
An internship at One Life to Love is an opportunity for you to explore career paths in the nonprofit sector. Your time is valuable here!
We want to help you develop your professional skills while putting your passions to good use. If you’ve always wanted to see the inner workings of a grassroots non-profit – then One LIife to Love is the place for you!
We want your internship at OLTLto be mutually beneficial, so we try to match our interns with exciting projects in their area of interest. Be sure to thoughtfully consider your passions, skills, and interests and apply for the internships that align most closely with them.
Once you have submitted your application, our Intern Coordinator will let you know if you will be moving forward with an interview. If we determine your background and interests are a good fit for one of our positions, you’ll have an opportunity to interview with a specific manager to hear about the projects you could be working on. Soon after, you will be contacted with a hiring decision!
PRESENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES :
Position – Communications Intern
The Communications Intern will work within the context of the Development and Communications team and will be responsible for a range of projects related to branding in both traditional and online communications campaigns. The intern will report to OLTL’s Communications and Development Manager.
- • Monitor, engage, and create regular posts on OLTL’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- • Assist in creation of printed materials, including newsletters, infographics, appeals, marketing materials, and brochures
- • Create website content relating to OLTL’s research, outreach, and development efforts
- • Administrative tasks including: compilation of media kits, archive maintenance, mailing
- • Brainstorm new, innovative campaigns for social media engagement surrounding OLTL initiatives and events
- • Attend and assist with special events, as availability allows
- • Special projects and collaboration with other departments may be available based on skills and interests of the applicant
- 18 years or older
- Interest in nonprofit work, orphans, international development, orphans, street children, women’s empowerment, marketing, communications and/or development
- • Experience creating content across social media platforms
- • Strong written communication skills
- • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- • Ability to multitask and prioritize
- • Commitment to a flexible, but regular schedule each week
- • Experience with website content management system (CMS) or website maintenance
- • Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or graphic design a plus
How To Apply:
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Communications Internship” for an application.